Saturday 15 June 2013

Kim Kardashian Pregnant: Maternity fashion

Considering her beauty, we are already anticipating how Kanye and Kim Kardashian's baby will look like. I liked her maternity clothes all through; she has been able to show off her baby bump quite well. I picked out some of Kim Kardashians clothes- my favorite though anyone would just fall for her style.
Take a look at pregnant Kim Kardashian photos:
Kim is quite fond of wearing close fitting clothes and the baby bump couldn't stop her yet. She was spotted in New York in this elegant dress- It looks quite comfortable a dress to be in if your bump is still small.
 For a body like hers this dress is suitable- free flowing, comfortable and trendy. I suppose she's holding frozen yoghurt there since it was one of her cravings.
Color can actually do wonders for a pregnant lady. I like the way Kim Kardashian here picked her colors and make up. She is heavily pregnant and still glowing.
This might not be too flashy but it's attractive in its own way- A tight top to show the growing 'top' and a free bottom to keep the bump comfortable. However I think she could have done better.
This is the simplest I have seen her looking.I think she's really cute and adorable in the tiny dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment