Saturday 14 April 2012

The Balmain Studded Leather Jacket

Balmain Studded Leather Jacket With safety Pins
 Heard of a leather jacket with pins everywhere but very safe to wear? That description fits this red Balmain studded leather jacket. A true depiction of high street style and class, the Balmain jacket with safety pins has studs at the back, chest, collar and arms. The safety pins are used to carefully tuck at the arms and some at the back which is the main source of the glamor in this jacket..You will definitely fall for the positioning of the collar and the zipped pockets. Plus it has a very sexy fit for ladies. Notice too that the arms are of bracelet length and the collar style is very cool.
This jacket is one of the many rockstar inspired creations from Balmain; one of the best, if not the best. You can get the jacket in other colors other than red.
The Balmain jacket costs about $ 25,000- quite expensive but worth it.

4 comments:

  1. I would give anything in my power to get it. Have seen some celebrities rocking in it. Thanks Balmain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, the coolest leather jacket I have seen on ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have searched for this jacket in many stores- not with the intention of buying. but I have not seen it. Anyone has a clue where to get one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I loved this jacket so much that I decided to make one for myself. I have been making it by hand for over a year now! >>> http://amomentwithjo.blogspot.com/ Balmain rules :-)

    ReplyDelete